Street smart vs book smart quiz I Funny and ignorant Americans (E36)
If you wanna keep laughing: https://youtu.be/C8cmbYJEcIc
1. What is 13 minus 50?
2. If you're standing in the capital city of Moscow what country are you in?
3. Do you know any state that is next to New York?
4. Which war was Henry David Thoreau protesting when he spent a night in jail for refusing to pay taxes?
5. Do you know who we fought that in the war of 1812?
6. Jeff jumped joyfully is an example of which of the following:
7. From the Greek meaning "weak's fear" what highly viscous mechanically weak region below the lithosphere is where most magma is produced?
8. What was the war called where we got our independence?
9. When served at dinner, deer meat can be rather chewy. What is this gamey meat called?
10. What state was the first to abolish slavery?
b) New York
c) New Hampshire
11. Give the term for the leaf like parts covering the butt of a flower.
12. What state borders North Dakota to the west?
13. The Pocono Mountains are located in the northeastern part of what u.s. state?
14. You know who the United States declared its independence from?
15. Where's your derriere?
16. What Valley on the west bank of the Nile was the main burying place of Royals of the Egyptian New Kingdom, including Tutankhamen?
17. Which word correctly fills in the blank: Angela and Reagan are happy because _________
going to the zoo.
18. If we're driving 80 miles per hour, how long will it take us to go 80 miles?
19. If you "croon" for a living what's your craft?
20. If you meet someone from Amsterdam what nationality are they?
21. Who is said to have played the fiddle while Rome burned?
22. What is the plural of the word "sheep"?
23. You got 15 puppies all but eight died. How many puppies do you have left?
24. What President was called the Great Communicator?
25. A sprain happens when you stretch or tear what tough fibrous tissue that connects
bones to other bones?
26. Finish the saying: a gentleman doesn't kiss and_____
27. What present-day country is the site of the 1815 Battle of Waterloo?
My Amazon Product Recommendations:
If you like my content, please consider supporting me on Patreon:
If you want to keep laughing, I recommend you visit High Park Crew channel:
Outro music: Still_Standing by Anno Domini Beats
lol, trivia, satire, Cringe alert, ignorance, trivia, satire, education, mark dice, college, funny videos, quiz, public interview, bad education, americans are ignorant, history quiz, comedy, funny, jay leno, myworldisgettingdumber, humor, america, dumb people answering questions, are you smarter than a 5th grader, late show, ignorance is bliss, try not to laugh, iq test, american ignorance,